Thursday, December 8, 2011

Problem In Life............

Ok.Because of not posting anything i will try at least post once a month? Happy ALYA!!!But most about me and how I challenge my life.So now is school holidays but I have to go to classes and tuition.I understand that.If you guys normally play the game Sims you have moods that you have to control.There is eating, hygiene,sleep,comfort,bladder,play and socialize.


                       I myself get enough or everything but socializing.So far,from what I see,ALL my friends have friends or call up others to play games like Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3.Some of them do homework together while some hangout together and watch a movie but ME.........I didn't do any of those.I was busy with homework,Math Olimpiad classes,Ping pong lesson and holiday trip to India until the end of the month but I never had time for friends.So this is what I have learned and because of that I will try to be an awesome dude that everyone likes.Because of that,I hope they like me then before secondary education finishes...........


Yours Respectfully,
DeBoy Macha.
  

2 comments: