Friday, December 9, 2011

Challenges...........


Hey.Wazzup?This picture shows how much homework I have for this school holidays.So far, I have completed everything except history.This I have to make notes and so far I have done one chapter.Still left with 2 more chapters.Today I did one unit for the second chapter but I will only continue on the 26 of December because that is the time I will be coming back from India.So,that will give me 6 days to finish it?Maybe less.

                           So this picture shows my life now.Father vs. Son.But,it actually it is not my fault.He asked me to transfer some files and I did it but all the pendrive were full and he starts to shout at me saying that I inserted the pendrive into the wrong ports but it was the same.Then he accepted that but when he went down he was in a bad mood.Because of this,I feel that I am responsible for what had happen.
"Is this a challenge in life or is this the human attitude that god created?"
That question can be only answered by GOD.

Yours Respectfully,
DeBoy Macha.

2 comments:

  1. because of the fact his pendrive is full he got mad at you? bhahah, funny stor uday :D

    ReplyDelete